Call the Cable Repair Experts in Lubbock for Help
Garage door cables are flexible and strong; however, over time, the amount of effort and heavy use can cause loose, bent, broken, or snapped cable. In case you experience one or more of the list below – call us, we take care of it.
- The door shakes or squeaks as it opens or closes
- The door moves very slowly when it opens or closes
- Cables dangling around pulleys and springs
- Fraying near ends
- The metal of the cable is rusting
- Abrupt stops when opening or closing
Call us now for a free consultation and to set up an appointment for a smooth-running garage door system that you’ won’t have to worry about for many years!
At A.K.R Garage Door, our technicians enjoy repairing your garage door and giving you the feeling that it is brand new. Not only will they put your garage door back in place, but they’ll also align the door system, check the spring tension, and do the maintenance required to keep it in the best possible condition, given the age of your door.